Terms & Conditions
APPLICATION & AGREEMENT
- I / we hereby apply for the space at the event set out above and agree that: once accepted by the respective Organiser shown above the event shall constitute an agreement between me/us and that Organiser; each agreement is subject to the organiser’s terms and conditions.
- I / we undertake to pay the amounts as stated above.
- Payments must be made within 14 days of invoice or before the event in order to guarantee your space. The space cannot be guaranteed until full payment is made.
- It is a legal requirement to have public liability insurance to cover your time on site. A copy of public liability insurance must be provided to the organiser prior to entering the event site.
- All event dates are subject to licence from the venues and floor plans are subject to change
- All contracts are subject to cancellation terms and fees – details below payment.
CANCELLATION BY EXHIBITOR
In the event that an Exhibitor either wishes to cancel his booking or fails to meet any of the payment obligations (whether as to the amounts or dates of payment) detailed on the Exhibitor Booking Form, then the Organiser may apply the following cancellation charges to cover the Organiser’s administrative and other costs and to reallocate such space:
More than 4 months of the date of the booking - 10% of total cost +VAT
Within 4 months prior to Exhibition/Event - 30% of total cost +VAT
Within 2 months prior to Exhibition/Event - 60% of total cost +VAT
Less than 1 months prior to Exhibition/Event - 100% of total cost +VAT
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- All drinks exhibitors will be issued with a Responsible Alcohol Policy prior to the show and will be required to comply with the conditions outlined in this policy (copies of this are available on request prior to signature of this agreement if required).
- All drinks for consumption on site can be priced and sold for cash or card, please make your own card payment arrangements
- Bottles can be sold for off site consumption but must be in a sealed container and in a bag
- All drinks exhibitors will be able to offer small samples of their drinks. Approved sample sizes are as follows: Beer sample maximum 50ml
- All exhibitors will be able to sell by the glass (pint, half pint or third of a pint, bottle or case. To ensure consistency of drink prices throughout the event, the Organiser recommends a minimum of £3 for a pint. Pricing is at the exhibitors’ discretion.
- All exhibitors are required to display drink prices, the size of measures and the Alcohol by Volume (ABV)